Friday, September 20, 2013

A Little About Me

My name is Stefanie and I'm from Houston, Texas. I am majoring in Child Development with a minor in Psychology. I would love to be a counselor at an elementary school.



 I am looking forward to this next semester because I am taking many family classes and I'm going to learn so much about what I am passionate about. I hope this blog can bring new meaning and new perspective to this crazy world we live in. I will be posting once a week. If you have any questions about posts I make, you can just comment and I'll get back to you as soon as I can! 


1 comment:

  1. My name is Emily and I am the TA in your class! Good job on your blog! This class will teach you so much about the importance of the family. I look forward to your blog!

    ReplyDelete